The cost of playing starts at a minimum of $10.00 for basic play.
There are three optional pools available to a maximum of $20.00 total entry.
|Basic $10.00||Minimum Entry - eligible for session prizes|
|Optional 'Q' Pool $5.00||Tournament prizes based on entrants|
|Special Hand Pool $3.00||Prizes awarded for holding and playing a unique hand|
|Best Four in a Row $2.00||Tournament prizes based on entrants|
Points & Session Ranking
- Players are issued scorecards with nine games listed.
- All play is one on one.
- Two points are awarded for a win; three points for a win by skunk.
- Point differential is recorded for each match.
- Session standings are determined by Points, Games won and Point differential.
- Cash prizes are awarded on a one in four ratio. For example, top three players in a tournament of twelve.
- Same ratio applies for 'Q' Pool and Best Four in a Row.
- Special Hands are paid as per chart
- Prizes are paid every week for last '24 Hand' and 'High Hand and Crib Combo' for the session (Entry into Special Hand Pool required).
- We also have a 'Skunk Pot' in which players contribute $1.00 and receive a draw ticket when loosing a game by a skunk. One prize per session is awarded on a 60/40 ratio with a portion retained for general club revenue.
- We also donate 25¢ to general revenue for holding a '19' hand.
- 'General Revenue' is used for facility costs, prize boards and end of season tournament and dinner.